Your own personal roasting assistant
RoastLogger is software installed on your computer and connected to the Data Bridge. This is the main application that roasters interact with while roasting. RoastLogger pulls information about your coffee from roastlog.com, and pushes information about your roasts to roastlog.com.
As soon as your roast is completed, the newly created record is sent to the website where other members of your team can immediately view and use the information.
Some highlighted features include:
- Queuing of multiple roasts to build out your roasting session
- Logging events within your roast profiles (first crack, etc.)
- Underlay previous roast profiles while roasting in real-time
- Automatically update green inventory as you roast
- Change blend recipes on-the-fly
- Add specific notes to an individual roast